new blog!!

Monday, November 10, 2008

memorable day of my life~~

Today is the last day of clement will be in smkss. I'm sure everyone will miss him, espiecially me and gareth... He's such a nice guy.. thought me many many many things, dunno how am i goin to carry on schooling without him around... Clement's the kind of ppl who cares more for other ppl than him self.. no matter wat prob ur in he'll try to solve it together..I've known him since standard 2. So sad today... jz cant accept it that he's gonna leave us...haih...

______________________________________________________________________


yerr... u saw me cry adi...
hahas these are the words she told me

After the heart breaking class video.. really hope next year i have chance to study in the same class wit u all!!! I also hope mern jo will still have the chance to study in 3@12.. if cant then maybe the 2 of us can study in the same class...xDDDD

Spend the last few periods playin the last game of football wit clement.... mark my word... I'm GOONA MISS YOU FOREVER

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thks for ur wish!

November 10, 2008 at 9:45 PM  
Blogger PR0W@LKER said...

=)

November 10, 2008 at 11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home